Small Charity Week is a campaign to celebrate and raise the profile of the small charity sector.
The campaign is delivered by The FSI, NCVO, NAVCA, Local Giving and Small Charities Coalition, all passionate about the work of the Small Charity Sector.
The week is organised as a series of activities and initiatives to support and raise awareness of the hundreds and thousands of small charities that, every day, make a huge difference to vulnerable communities right across the UK and the rest of the world.
For Small Charity Week 2021 the daily themes are as follows:
- Monday 14 June – I Love Small Charities
- Tuesday 15 June – Big Advice Day
- Wednesday 16 June – Policy Day
- Thursday 17 June – Fundraising Day
- Friday 18 June – Small Charity Big Impact Day
- Saturday 19 June – Appreciation Day
With a number of webinars, events and activities, for all the information about what is happening nationally throughout the week please visit: www.smallcharityweek.com
Sefton CVS is supporting the week and is calling on people in Sefton to take part in the campaign locally.
To read more about this, visit Sefton CVS.