Living Well Sefton; Deputy Programme Manager
Job title: Deputy Programme Manager
Location: Sefton CVS, Burlington House, Waterloo
Hours: Full time post at 35 hours per week
Term: Fixed term: Expected up until March 2024
Accountable to: Living Well Sefton Programme Manager
To support the successful delivery of the Living Well Sefton programme. To continue to develop positive relationships with the Delivery and Neighbourhood Partners. To support the Living Well Sefton Grants and Training programme and support the successful Social Prescribing Programme.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To support the Programme Manager in the successful delivery of the Living Well Sefton programme.
- Deputise and chair meetings in the absence of the Programme Manager.
- Ensure clear communication with Living Well Sefton Partners.
- To support the delivery of person centred and solution focused approaches throughout the partnership.
- Support and co-ordinate user engagement and involvement within the programme.
- Contribute to performance monitoring reports and review meetings.
- Attend relevant strategic meetings on behalf of the Programme Manager.
- To promote the Living Well Sefton programme with all key stakeholders.
- Support the Programme Manager, the Data and Intelligence Officer and the Evaluation, Quality and Grants Officer, in supporting Living Well Mentors to achieve their targets.
- Support the management of the Community Connector programme.
- Support all communications on behalf of the programme.
- In conjunction with the Programme Manager, oversee the programme budgets.