The Prince’s Trust has adapted its traditional delivery to enable it to continue supporting young people to build new skills, get into work and continue to think positively about their future.
It is currently working with Liverpool Home Carers CIC to bring an exciting new programme that supports anyone aged 18-30 into the care industry with guaranteed interviews to 20 live job vacancies in Liverpool.
As with all Prince’s Trusts programmes the young people who access the course will receive three months mentoring support.
This course is set to run week beginning 25th May online through Microsoft teams, and each participant can expect to receive the following:
- Learn more about the sector and what roles are available in care
- Virtual jobs fair with at least 20 care assistant vacancies in liverpool
- CV and interview prep
- Understanding of personal strengths and values that fit within the NHS values.
- Support applying for a DBS
- Coaching and mentoring post programme even when in employment.
It’s really easy to refer in just click this link bit.ly/3d5Y1Ec and fill out the details.
The Prince’s Trust will then get in touch to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
For more information, read about the course here.