Menai Family Wellbeing Centre in Litherland will host an array of family activities over the October half term, between October 28 and November 1. There is no need to book on any of the sessions, just turn up and enjoy!
- Monday – Messy Play, 10am – 11am – Join in the fun and make a mess! Suitable for all ages
- Tuesday – Halloween Crafts and Disco, 2pm – 4pm – Suitable for all ages
- Wednesday – Music and Move, 10am – 11am – Suitable for toddles and upwards
- Thursday – Well baby clinic and Stay & Play, 9.30am – 11am – Ask the Health Visitor for advice and stay for a play!
- Friday – Stay & Play, 1pm – 2.30pm – Suitable for all ages
Contact the centre, Menai Road, Bootle, L20 6PG on 0151 288 6055 for more information.