Active Sefton has launched Sefton Park Nights, which is a new scheme designed to give youngsters across the south of borough the chance to enjoy a host of free and fun activities.
Based at various locations throughout South Sefton, the early evening events aim to divert young people away from anti-social behaviour by encouraging them to take part in fun-filled activities including street golf, zorb football, climbing walls and more!
Park Nights is organised by Active Sefton and funded by the Merseyside Police Community Cash Back Fund.
• Zorb Football at North Park (6-7.30pm) on Wednesday March 28
• Climbing wall and games at Crosby Coastal Park (6-8pm) on Thursday March 29
• Street Golf and Football at Derby Park (6-8pm) on Tuesday April 3
• Ultimate Frisbee and Dodgeball (5-7pm) on Wednesday April 4
• Zorb Football at Marion Square Gardens Park (6-7.30pm) on Thursday April 5
• Street Golf & football Kirkstone Park (5-7pm) on Thursday April 5
Heather Redhead, Sefton Council’s Health and Wellbeing Development Manager, said: “We are delighted to be able to launch Park Nights after huge successes with other events in the past such as Sefton Lights.
“Thanks must go in advance to Merseyside Police who have worked so hard to help us bring this great programme together.”
For more information contact the Active Sefton Team on 0151 288 6286.