There is an opportunity to top up on your ‘Five Ways to Wellbeing’ by popping along to Waterloo United Free Church’s Easter Art Exhibition.
The Five Ways are:
- connect – social relationships can boost wellbeing
- be active – reduce anxiety with regular exercise
- take notice – enjoy the moment and the world around you
- keep learning – expand your mind and increase self-esteem
- give – volunteering or acts of kindness raises feelings of wellbeing
So Be Active and head to the exhibition, open from 12pm until 2pm each day from Monday 26 March until Thursday 29 March, and Take Notice of the different pieces of art on display.
Tea and coffee are available and there is no charge for entry to the exhibition.